when does training camp start...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Fisher said training camp would start a week early if the Titans play in the Hall of Fame game.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

And when is the hall of fame game announced? It's with the regular schedule, right? Which isn't until after the pro bowl, right?

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yeah, I actually think I post on here more when the draft talk really heats up. For some reason, I've always enjoyed talking about the draft. It intrigues me.

4. Blue 42

Blue 42 Guest

I will readily admit that i declared 2007 training camp open the week they started Young. I expected a much steeper learning curve on his and the team's part.

I think odds are that TV (ESPN in this case I think) will take advantage of the Bruce Matthew connection to schedule the Titans for the Hall OF Fame scrimmage giving them an extra week of practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar