When do Titans get their first win?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 16, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I see a win Week 5, 7, 10, 12, and 17. 5-11? Ugh. Top 10 Pick.

Ponder looks better than Locker, he also has a year under his belt of playing time. I'll be honest, I wanted Ponder over Locker (neither at #8 though). AP will run all over us. I still think we can get this W. Bills got destroyed by the Jets, I think CJ Spiller will slow down and im not impressed with Fitz. Dolphins are terrible, besides Reggie that's all they have. Jags off a bye, should be EZ. Then we finish the Jags again at the end of the year.. in a useless game. And go from being #5 in the draft, to #10.
  2. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Vikings are playing with fire and passion. They may not have the overall talent level, but they are a better coached team than we are. Could go either way, but Vikings can beat us.

Bills are very up and down, but they have a lot of good players. Good wideouts too. Their defense bounced back this week. They basically played this week how I thought we would play. They can beat us.

Same with Dolphins, they proved today they can play football. They bounced back from a bad week one. They can beat us.

Jaguars will not be an easy win. They have a very good defense and run game. Their offense will be very creative with playcalls with Mularky calling them. They can beat us.

Nothing is a given this year, not by a long shot.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'm trying to be optimistic.. :cj:
  4. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

I feel you man, but at this point it's not even over reacting at how bad this team is. At this point forward I am going into every game expecting us to lose and look bad doing it.
  5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Whose guarding megatron? McCourtey? Griff? LOL
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

New Orleans is 0-2 also, just saying.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I think our 1st win comes after we trade the worst RB in the league... That could be week-8
  8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

^ not happening. Keep posting about it though. Look at the rest of the team and how much they're equally sucking.
  9. bikini_titan

bikini_titan Camp Fodder

Well, its time for the coach's to have a pow wow with themselves and the players. We look like Vandy could beat us on any given day. Someone needs to figure this out and soon. We could go 0-16. Remember the Aint's? I have my bag ready. Sad indeed!
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

They can run the ball with MJD... well, better than us.