Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

When are the Titans going quit being chump bums......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Brian, what the hell? Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azmanig huh?
  2. PragIdealist Guest

:rotfl:
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,472
    It's a trip that that works. I had no problem reading that.
  3. WoolfolksUncle Guest

:sad2:
    Who cares what Adams name is spelled like... He missed .... they lost.... and its the Colts.... Matter of fact I don't know if it was Adam or Vandernut (mispelled on purpose).... They Both lost and went or stayed home.:lol:
  4. #1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

That is assuming that there will be the NFL in 2008. Hopefully they can come to terms on the cap situation so that there will not be a strike in 2008.
  5. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    :ha:

The spelling wasn't the point bro.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Some are destined for middle managment.

I want it all or nothin at all.
  7. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It is highly unlikely that it will come to a strike/lockout. They have a over year(maybe two-I have no idea what the official last day of the current deal.) to work out a deal. Both sides dont want to come to a lockout/strike.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.