Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Whats wrong with the forum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheSureThing, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    I didn't know what to do when I couldn't get on. I actually watched pre-season basketball. I know, scary.
  2. KingTitan aka CRONUS

Moolah:
    $0
    That's soooooo sad!:hmm: We too were at a loss as to what to do, so we just went to bed early!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    Here's the latest...

We had to back up everything, wipe the harddrive and reinstall the server OS and all the security. Then, the backups are restored which takes us to where we are now some 48+ hours later.

There are still some problems as the forum appears to be running extremely slow. The virus is 100% gone and we are optimistic that it's gone for good. Time will tell.

Please continue to report issues here. We'll continue to work to tweak the forum as needed.
    7 people high five this.
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    score thanks Jeff!
  4. wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Moolah:
    $0
    Forum problems?

Haven't been able to get on for several days. "The Man" (aka TitanJeff) keeping out the competition? :ha::irked:

Looking forward to the game on Monday. The showcase game of the week is always nice, but it makes for looooonnnnngggg Sundays :grrr:.

I've been to Nahville for a few Colts/Titans games in the past...couldn't make it for this one but I've got some buddies heading your way. I'm countin' on my buddy The Don treating 'em well, and hoping Fat Albert treats Peyton the same :hmm:.

We don't play like **** two weeks in a row very often. I'm betting on a close game that could go either way, but I'll be surprised if it's a blowout one way or the other.

If Kerry struggles, is Vince ready to take the reigns again?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    Wino, don't spook me like that. I thought something else had broke.

Merged it here. It's be hairy this week as you can see. But all is good now.

A shame you could not make it down this time. We'd been able to repay you back your hospitality from years ago.

As for Vince, let's hope he could hand off the football to #25 and #28 as Collins would if need be. I the Titans don't make over 20 passing attempts the entire game and most of that will be very short.
  5. whutaboutGump Naw mean?

Moolah:
    $0
    :grrhee:
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Something tells me this is the work of OmahaColt...repaying us in advance for the devastation hes going to face tomorrow night
  7. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I did another scan this morning and found another trojan...but I think it was from when it crashed the second time. I will do another one tonight to make sure nothing is wrong. This is the first time I have ever gotten one so it kind of spooked me. What exactly do trojans do?
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,184
    keep your girlfriend from sticking a bun in the oven.
    4 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.