Whats up with Chris Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He has Been Inactive all year are we gonna release him? trade him?

He just seems like a wasted roster spot. He might be a better fit for someone like the Broncos.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

he might be good trade bait come next year's draft

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think we can get a PB&J sammich for Henry. Well asking for jelly may be pushing it. But seriously, from what we've seen from Q and with his versatility to actually be active, then I'd be fine with him being the 3rd back next season and saving Henry's spot for someone else.

I still won't pass too much judgement on Henry as far as a talent. He may be a decent backup, but I just don't think we'll ever see that here. Fish will stick with his top two boys and he sounds like he loves Q too. Q can play ST's....that's the dagger.

And who knows what we'll see from Little next year? This guy has some skills, and is versatile himself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Keeping legs fresh for the postseason. :yes:

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i would at least let him play in blowout games. that way teams can get a look at him for trading, they wont trade much for a player that hasnt touched the ball in a year.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

chris who?

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that clip never gets old

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

!drain bramage

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar