Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What's the deal? Cheer up Yall won.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Overalls, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $60

The reason we're so uncontent is we want to see weekly improvement. The only guys I saw really improve were Pac and Young. The rest either stayed the same (In Bulluck and Hope's case, thats all you can ask) or get worse (O-line). The defense managed to allow 427, Henry ran for less than 50, Troupe is still invisible, and Lamont still tackles like he's cross-eyed.

I think it's time for changes on the Defense. I don't know whether it's Sirmon, Hill, Thompson, or the DTs, but something has to be done. We can't give up 400 a week with our offense and expect to win.
  2. Bobo Guest

Team still needs a lot of work, regardless of this win.

But we'll trade you Lamont Thompson for Demaco Ryans. Deal?
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $283
    Luv ya. Mean it.
  3. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Pacman Jones won this game for us, not Schwartz. It's annoying having sooo much talent on your team and not being able to let it loose. We're not going to get anywhere relying on individuals making plays, and nobody is getting younger (I'm looking at you Bulluck).
  4. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    My post was deleted :suspect:
  5. TNThunder Guest

KVB won the game for us. Pacman just cleaned up.
  6. Sledge Guest

I question Kubiak's play calling. Lundy gets all the yards, then he sits him and puts Dayne in. RON DAYNE!!! That guy is worthless.

Shoulda brought Lundy back in after 1 play. I needed that TD from Lundy to help me win my fantasy league :ha: :moon2:
  7. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    I guess our 2nd win of the season wasn't as satisfying as yours was.

Maybe that's why we'll show up next week.

:bs:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Their second win was impressive. I can not say the same for this one. Very strange getting such a big lead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.