What's our pitch to Andy Levitre?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You could add Chad Reinhardt to that list. Another versatile guy. Similar to Donald Thomas but has a little more wear and tear on him. Thomas may end up being the catch of the lot given his age and that he has not played a lot. And I am not adverse to one of the older guys provided we have a succession plan for them.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jets are about to need a corner, watch them steal Trufant from under us just like the Giants always do to us

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/buyer-island-jets-teams-hook-revis-article-1.1280612

3. The Hammer

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think we should trade back. We could easily move back 3-8 spots and pickup an addt'l 3rd. We could still land Cooper, Trufant, DT, or many other options @ #13-#18.

5. The Hammer

I think that is a great idea. Back in the Floyd Reese days we did that a lot. Just need the partner to trade with. Which we will not know until the day of.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

"If you end up being terrible, we'll just blame CJ"

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Why would anyone want to trade up in this draft? Everyone says there's no drop-off in talent between picks 5 and 35.

8. xpmar9x

If we can go

#10 for 1st & 3rd
    Then flip our two 3rds and move into mid-2nd

1st: Jonathan Cooper
    2nd: Jonathan Hankins
    2nd: Tank Carradine
    3rdC: DJ Swearinger

Oh my, i'd cry at that draft. We get an elite OG (yes, Cooper is elite), the 0-tech NT we need for run support, and the pass rushing DE we need. Cooper, Hankins, and Tank (depening on knee status) would all 3 provided immediate help. DJ would be the future starting SS, backing up George his rookie year. Follow up Rds4-7 with a potential #2 RB & LB Depth.

9. xpmar9x

There's a few different options:

TB trading up for a corner
    STL trading up for Cordarrelle
    DAL trading up for Warmack
    CHI trading up for Warmack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar