What would you trade Chris Brown for...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

What level draft pick or what position and quality of player?

For example, would you trade Brown and a 3rd to the Broncos for Ashley Lelie (WR)?

Would you trade Brown to the Broncos for a 3rd rd pick in next year's draft?

Better yet, how about Brown and Sirmon for a 2nd?

What would you do (and what WOULDN'T you)???

Gut

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Brown and a 3rd to the Broncos for Ashley Lelie (WR)? No.

Would you trade Brown to the Broncos for a 3rd rd pick in next year's draft? No.

Better yet, how about Brown and Sirmon for a 2nd? Depends.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'd settle for just a 3rd rounder. Figuring what we got for McNair, Brown would be worth more !???!

4. We're not wasting another 3rd round pick again.

If I was to trade Brown, I'd trade him for Maddox

just kidding, It would have to be for a draft pick of somesort, probably a 3rd?

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I wouldn't trade him at all untill Henry shows he can produce and LenDale shows his talent. Why would u even thnink about trading him when he is your starter by a long shot

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would trade brown for a bag of Sun Chips.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Sun Chips, while very delicious, probably aren't enough in my book for Brown. I wouldn't be too interested in trading him this year. As young as our team is, I don't think we necessarily need to pile up on unproven draft picks and I believe we'll have a better chance at a good running game if we have our choice of our top 3 backs in different situations and to cover for injuries.

That being said, I might trade him for a second or a third so that we could package that with another pick and move up in next year's draft.

8. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't trade him for a pick but a player in a position of need...maybe OL

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If all we would get for Brown was a 3rd rounder I would not make the trade, keep him for this year at his low salary and then see if I could resign him.
    The infactuation with draft picks always amazes me. The chances of getting a player that would contribute as much as Brown has and will with a 3rd round pick is less than 50%.

I would consider trading for Lelie straight up for Brown but we seem to have a glut of WRs. Lelie would be a more proven version of Calico so that option is possible but only straight up. I don't know what Lelie's contract situation is. He is in his 5th year. Getting Lelie would mean Bennett is in his last year and Calico might not even make the roster. Not that those things are the end of the world but I would only make that deal if I was confident Lelie could be a solid #2 for the next 5 years.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I wouldn't trade Brown. He's coming off a couple of mediocre seasons (we've had to throw to catch up) and this is a "contract" year. We should see some good stuff out of him again this year.

I'm not sold on White until I see him practice. For all I know, he is a tub of goo right now. As far as Henry goes- we should trade that turd to any sucka dumb enough to bite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar