What would you do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Three situations, tell me what you'd do if it was your call.

Pay Maurice Jones-Drew.....?
    Keep Marshawn Lynch....?
    Play Tim Tebow.......?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

1. Pay MoJo. Gabbert is inconsistent enough as it is and will need all the help he can get. They added alot of receivers to the mix but lets be real. That team is a running team that counts on their defense.

2. Keep Lynch. I am not sure what his trade value is right now, if he even has any. But he is a lone bright spot on that team and has the ability to turn games around. Fan favorite as well and I am never in favor of letting those guys go.

3. I would start Tebow over Sanchez. Because Sanchez is not the future. Honestly, I might even cut Sanchez and with what ever pick I end up with at the end of the season, look at other options at QB. Its obvious neither of those two will be consistent passers.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Pay, Keep, Bench.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Well, Mojo has 2 years to go on his current deal. CJ tried holding out with 2 years on his last deal and got nowhere. GM's are in no hurry to pay a guy with 2 years and nearly $9M left to go on their deals. .

Sanchez can throw though, Tebow cant. With Tebow you can only run 30 plays, he's not making all the throws.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Try and give him a 4 year deal, and use up his prime years. Get his best performance out of him and move on.

He can throw but he does not make good decisions. Plus his attitude is horrible. Tebow might buy you another year as coach just from his exciting plays. Either way, neither of them will last one more year in NY.

6. JCBRAVE

Sanchez does suck lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. pettso

pettso Starter

1) Pay MJD, without him the Jaguars are the worst team in the league.

2) Keep. No other option really. They may try to rework the deal with less guaranteed money.

3) Sanchez. Tebow is exciting but he's even worse than Sanchez. Maybe give Tebow a shot after Sanchez flunks the start of the season.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1. Have to keep MoJo. No two ways about it.
    2. I'd almost say get rid of him but their backups are horrible they can't afford to get rid of him.
    3. Bench him.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Assuming I am owner:

1) DUMP MJD. Franchise MJD... is it too late to trade him? The team is going to move and they are not contenders or even set up to be in the near future.

2) DUMP Lynch. Great time to get out of the contract because I believe the Seahawks are going nowhere.

3) PLAY Tebow. It is time to embrace the unorthodox. Who cares if it is ugly or he is a goalline QB as long as he scores? (Let the media stop emphasizing Tebow though.... overkill)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar