What would Jeff Fisher trade for

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Some people are really uptight and anal. And some just love Fisher sooo much, we even have one guy that is now a Rams fan.

But to be totally serious, Rusty Smith sucks and will never be any good.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Holy sh!+ this is hilarious! I almost sprayed my grape drink all over the damn place!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even thou Rusty Smith is still far from a good QB, he's still got time to be the next Billy Volek-like type.

Volek absolutely SUCKED his first 2-3 years in the league. Then he eventually went on to pass for 400-yards twice in one season.

Rusty in his 3rd year is better IMO than Volek in his 3rd year, and half this board wanted Volek in 2010 when we learned Vince was toast.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

WOW Rusty Smith SUCKS so much he makes Billy Volek look like Dan Marino.

There is no defending this guy he was bad in high school BAD in College and bad now.He might be the worst player in the NFL right now.Why wait 6 to 8 years to develop a Backup QB when you could just draft one or get one in FA.

If you think Rusty should be in ANY NFL roster then you must be HIGH or BLIND.Rusty should be flipping burgers at a local burger King Pretty soon.

5. JCBRAVE

You just don't like Rusty because he's not a Calvin Klein model. He's our 3rd string QB, he's not suppose to be that good.

6. JCBRAVE

Since the old man and the Latino Johnson Lover have such strong opinions of our 3rd string QB, who would you prefer?

Greg McElroy
    Curtis Painter
    Jordan Palmer
    Sage Rosenfels
    Jimmy Clausen
    Brett Ratliff
    ??????

I mean Rusty is a 3rd stringer, he should never have to do more than hold a clipboard and drive Hasselbeck and Locker around town.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

He's not suppose to be THAT BAD.

8. JCBRAVE

You can't possibly know how good/bad he even is at this point. He's hasn't played in a long time, and according to Hasselbeck, knows the playbook better than anyone.

I'm not sitting over here trying to claim he's any good. All i said was, he's better than Volek was in his 3rd year.

Please tell me what you saw from Volek his 3rd year that makes you think I'm wrong?? Cause I know from the 2002 preseason I saw a whole lot of bad stuff from him.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't think he's that bad. And at the very least he knows the playbook well. So if worse came to worse he could do a good job of handing the ball off.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I watched, first hand, and he sucked. However it was just one game. The big surprised of that game is that we went from passing 12-15 times per game, to 30+ with Rusty. The playcaller for that game deserved to be slapped for trying to make Rusty win the game by himself, in his first NFL start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar