What would it take to get Orton or Kolb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's the RollTide way. Wants to argue so will make up things you said if it helps him RAGE.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Like WTF dude if VY is not back(The thread assumes that) we need a QB. Since the elite guys are not available who do you want to be our QB?

You stated 2X you dislike Orton but really can't say why or what the alternative would be.

Excuse me but a guy with 59 TDs and 33 ints the last 3 years looks pretty good. Better than nothing.

Yes your analysis was a step above Avvie's but maybe i expected better from you.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey! Somebody got it!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...And guess who didn't get it?...

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

There is your failure...you assumed some in depth analysis was required to participate, and when none was presented you made up some stance for me to propagate your point.

I simply said I don't like Orton and asked why we might want someone who has not really proven to be a winner other than in stats only. Heck, VY can fill that gap...and personally I think it's all a moot point anyway since I do not believe Bud will be paying anyone but VY to be the starter next year anyway.

So my analysis is simple...neither Orton nor Kolb will be a Titan next year.

6. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

Wow, its a shame were paying him that much...dude should be getting paid a salary of mcdonalds giftcards and guitar picks

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

LJ is right...this is a pretty much meaningless thread, because, in reality, Bud is keeping VY next year, and we will get to watch the new season of "Vince Young and the Restless" here.

Kolb isn't going anywhere, and Orton probably isn't either.

8. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

im not sure but i would give up our first OR second round pick to get ether of them. i would chose fitzpatrick over both though

9. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

amen to that

whats not to like the mans a harvard grad

10. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

we can bring them in and still keep young. the way i see it young still can be a top 10 QB with good coaching and more effort on his part (studying film, studying playbook etc) but the only way that will happen is if we light a fire under his arse and make him fight for his job next year.

when we make him fight for his job we will finally find out of his problem is truly fisher or if he just dont have what it takes.

this is all assuming we have a new coach of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar