What Titans items do you own?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

?

I just got a Jersey last week, and i got a Titans porch flag yesterday.

Been a titans fan since they moved here, but im just now starting to buy Titans stuff, im tired of my friends and family saying "youre a Titans fan?"

What are some other cool Titan things to buy for the house, or car etc...

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Uh, my answer is so funny to me, but so wrong....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

4 jerseys....Young(white), 2 Kearse from original days(white and a dark blue), Chris Brown alternative... :(, yea I know i really thought he was going to be something....holding out for a CJ jersey....multiple T-shirts, a hoodie, and a Titans floor rug, my room is the Titans den <------ you'd think I lived in Nashville but no Im right next to Philly lol

4. In the White Jerseys, I've got a #90 Kearse, #58 Thweatt game-worns.
    In the Navy Jerseys, I've got a #23 Newman, #38, #10 Young (fake)
    Ready to get my White #20 authentic with my own name on back.

Will be sweet. Can't wait to get the Light Blue Alternate sometime

5. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

couple dozen hats and skullcaps, a few jerseys, pennets, coin banks, toy cars, books, flyers, about 4 beer mugs, 2 cheerleader bears, beer trays, 2 ties, chair, 4 or 5 long sleeve shirts, full size flag, car flag, bbq kit and apron, santa hat, figurines, ok too much to list.... (includes tenn. oilers and HO stuff.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar