What Titans home games will you go to this season? (2013-2014)

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by j_titan, Apr 3, 2013.

1. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

Just curious as to which home games people will be attending this season... I live in Georgia, but I plan on at least making one home game this season. I'm more than likely going to be getting tickets for the 49ers @ Titans. Let me know what games so of you people will be going to, so that I can meet and tail-gate with you guys...
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Zero; because i'm a brokeass college student who spends all his money on alcohol, motorcycles, and tuition.

I'm pretty sure that they have GoTitans Tailgate parties for every game. We're that cool.
  3. j_titan

enjoy it while you can... i had take a semester off so i could catch up on bills and pay off other loans
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All of them.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

All I know for sure is that I'll be at the Colts Titans games in Indy and Nashville. Me and dad's traditions.

Though I usually don't know I'm going until like the day before, because I decide on a whim. Who are they playing this year at home?
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Besides the obvious division games, we'll play the Chiefs, Chargers, Jets, 49ers, and Seahawks.
  7. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Home--Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona,
    San Francisco, N.Y. Jets.

I took my kids to our home game against the Colts for their birthday last season.Might take them to another game around late October/early November don't know what team we play yet during that time but all we can do now is just wait a couple weeks for the schedule to come out
  8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

All of Them as well. I don't tailgate with the official GoTitans group. I am closer to the stadium in lot A. All are always welcome to say hi on your walk to the stadium. We have a FULL BAR BABY!!
  9. j_titan

I know I'll be heading to Nashville to attend one of the first five games of the season... I hope to meet some of you out there... Also want to meet the flame brothers and Tommy Miles a.k.a Big Poppa... if anyone knows I can reach them... Let me know!
  10. j_titan

I most def. will check it out, although I don't drink lol