What Titans group makes you most nervous?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 4, 2008.

?

What group makes you most nervous?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2008.
  1. QB

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. RB

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. WR

14 vote(s)
    32.6%
  4. OL

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. DL

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  6. LB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. DB

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  8. other... (please specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hahah you forget the colts let the titans in the playoffs. and the colts almost beat the titans even with their backups.

but i agree. if vy were to go down the titans would probably be much better than when he is healthy

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

ha ha you forgot there are 16 games in a season...

I don't know why bipolar defended you. Why don't you head for the smack forum if that's all you want to do...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And the Titans almost beat the Colts with their starters...what stupid point are you trying to make?

That much is evident with Kerry Collins one Touchdown in 4 games he has started.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i havent been a smart*** at all. just giving my honest evaluations of the titans. and no i dont like vy. i dont think he will ever be a good qb. what is wrong with saying that

the colts didnt need all 16 games to make the playoffs. look i dont care that the colts let them in. thats fine. the titans did enough to get that chance. i just dont think they are a threat at all to the colts or the jags

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In condescending and flaming smart *** ways. You offer snide comments about the Titans, and say any opinion that's different from yours is "ignorant"
    If that's all your going to do here, Bipolar needs to quit rushing to your defense like your his ***** or something...

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

:bsflag:

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

To be fair to omaha we've had more than one titan's fan on this board express the same opinion as he has. It's going to be fun in the next couple of years when Vince proves them wrong.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm sure that fan hasn't been constantly expressing that throughout the board.

9. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

I think you're misunderstanding why I, and others, have voted for QB. For me, it's the risk factor. Vince was very good his first year and bad to very bad his second year. Now, we are entering the crucial third year. If he doesn't drastically improve from last year, then I agree with the poster who said the Titans won't win anything (i.e. divisional title/superbowl). And if he doesn't improve, then there will be alot more questions about what needs to be done to get him going, is he capable of succeeding as an NFL QB, etc, etc.

I think he will improve and have a much better year, but I am most nervous about what it means for the Titans as a whole if he does not improve. If DBs/WRs etc disappoint, then it is alot easier to deal with than if Vince disappoints again.

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

My post was a little off the thread topic - I thought omaha was being treated unfairly for being a colts fan even though there are some titan's fans that hold the same opinion

Back on thread topic - I think pretty much all of us agree that Vince needs to improve. I'm sure that the voters for QB are nervous about when he will. Personally I think he will improve and we will see more than one superbowl with Vince as QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar