What phone do you have?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Gunny, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Cruds.....The glass was my biggest issue with the iPhone, beyond cost.

I had an iphone 4 that fell out of the holster onto the ground and shattered. On the 4, you can't just replace the glass like on the 3. Was gonna cost $225 to fix. I bought a new DroidX for half the price and am very happy with the Android system.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I never understood making a phone out of glass. The body of the 3g was just fine...

3. lockerdnloaded

lockerdnloaded Camp Fodder

Droid 2 R2-D2 Star Wars edition. Great phone. I'm eligible for an upgrade next month. Might look into something newer.

4. I love my rooted tbolt but have had 2 iPhones previously.....iPhone is a better phone by a slim margin.

Don't care what Deuce says, I've had extensive experience with both and, while both are great, the iPhone is a little better. Mainly because it's nowhere near as buggy and the battery runs circles around the Droid's.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My issue was poor reception. 30% of the time I wouldn't get a call that someone said they made to me or my call wouldn't go through or it would cut out mid conversation. It would randomly have no service that would be fixed by turning off and on the iphone.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Blackberry 9900 now. I had an Iphone4 for awhile and I really just couldn't get used to it, I hated the interface it seemed so kiddish? So I sold it and got the 9900, it's far from a perfect phone, but I like it, it works for what I need.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

What I want
    [​IMG]
    image hosting jpeg

What I have

Got it today. Sure it's no smartphone. Just got it personalized with Mega Man on front Ys inside
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not unhappy or anything with these. The flip I just got. Other was free from the state.(being diabled and poor awaiting SSI) I just at some point hope to get a smartphone and doubt I will ever be able to get the RAZR or something top line but sure I can eventually get decent phone with the widgets and woozits :p

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

HTC ThunderBolt

love the kickstand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar