What other moves would make this the best offseason ever?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's not what I said...

I said it would take 3-4 years to determine if this is our BEST FA.

We will know immediately if it was a good FA... and unless we have some horrible David Givens luck with all of these guys, it's a good one.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think we will now quite ait about this FA class this year. All these guys are in their prime and ready to play (except Wilson of course but he still should be an upgrade). Now, if we want to put the icing on the cake so to speek another signing might be in order and if we could get a guy like Elvis things could be real good.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Harper was signed in 2007 and had two solid season (did everyone forget 2008?). When we changed DC and Harper lost a step along with Cecil's "cover nobody" defensive scheme Harper, Hope, Finnigan and Griff all looked bad.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Cut Amano, sign Dumervil and a vet CB, pick up Warmack or BPA and grab Jones/Warford in the 2nd, etc etc

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

For me, banning any mention of Vince Young from the boards would make it the best off season ever...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar