What if Jarrett slips?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

It'd also make fantasy football a little more interesting, 'so, which Steve Smith are you taking?' 'The reciever for the Panthers' 'so, which one?' and what would they put on their jerseys? middle initial? the potential is endless :ha:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that would be like ricky williams during his 1800 yard season. there was the "other" ricky williams that played for colts. i almost **** a brick when i saw he was free agent, then i realized it was the other guy.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

my dad (he runs add-drops for his league) accidentally gave someone Josh Scobey (RB, SEA) instead of Josh Scobee (K, JAX) a couple years ago, look at the two profiles and I think you'll see why the guy corrected him quickly :ha: I think there was one game the year before last that started with Josh Scobey recieving a kick from Josh Scobee

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Weak conference.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I thin he'll slip to us bc of speeed, if you ask me, hes like a TO, strong possession wr with a nose for the endzone

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

except terrell owens could run away from people and is impossible to jam at the line of scrimmage.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

And...

THOSE ARE TWO HUGE DIFFERENCES in a TO WR and a slow/weak WR with an attitude.

Gut

8. i dont think that his attitude is nearly as bad as TO

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Nah TO is on another level.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

TO is on a way other level. He's out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar