What happens now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

What happens now that the Players dont care, the coaches dont care and the owners seems not to care?

Fans cant do anything about it. So does everyone settle in and run out the rest of the season to go 5-11? Or does Bud actually make a move?

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

At this point, I don't expect us to win another game unless Fish gets the boot, so lets hope for a high draft pick I guess..

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Watch to see who really cares and enjoy the rest of the season. April is a long way away.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We start looking at who will be available with the 6th pick which is usually where teams with 5 wins pick.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Lick your way to the center of toostie roll pop. That'll pass some time.

6. jessestylex

a Qb isnt going to fix all of our problems. our team is near High School level in talent. they are just bigger.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Gotta start somewhere. Your boy Rusty isn't the answer.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I'm at the point of not giving 2 sh*ts anymore, I cheer and cheer and cheer for the Titans just to see this happen, it may be the depressing liqure in me speaking, but we didn't lose we got DESTROYED BY THE WORSE DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE!!!! Fire EVeryone, draft or find a franchise QB, get this crap together, VENTING!!!!! Go Titans will rOot for the Titans I guess till I die or get killed for the stress of cheering for the Titans.

9. jessestylex

how you know? hasnt been 5 years yet.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We will be seeing many changes next season.

It's rebuilding time. Here's to a few more seasons like '04 and '05! :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar