What guy will you personally be pulling for to make the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Jake Locker, pleaseee.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Hawkins, Tommie Campbell, Klug.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Damn JC, I said I never have liked him. :wink2:

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ok cool, then I can still kinda sorta like him.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Hawk will make some plays for us this year if he gets the ball in space.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I want Hawkins, Harper, and Campbell.

Same spirit, different question, I'm rooting for Babineaux to make some noise for the starting SS spot and take it.

7. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Klug will make it, but Clayton is a project that needs developing on the PS, coaches know that preseason and regular season are diffrent animals,Marks and Haye will be gone next season i predict, no need to roll the dice with all your rookies this season, Sheppard is in his 2nd year and has played in real games, fans get way too excited over a few practices and preseason games and think all these rookies are going to tear it up.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Stafon Johnson is one player I'm hoping makes it. And, the other I'm following closely (even though I'm sure he'll make the team) is Harper. And, I'm watching both players for one obvious reason.

Because I believe Chris Johnson has played his last game as a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar