What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Bloodborne, is the game really that good? I've seen the YouTube reviews and they talk about how great it is, but from what I see it doesn't seem all that interesting.

Looks like a guy (you) running around linear maps, fighting mechanic heavy bosses...that's it. Not once in any of the videos did I even hear an NPC speak. How's the story? Can someone give me a no bull**** review?

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have the game but haven't really played it. Felt the same way you do regarding what I've seen of it. People here love it like everything I've read elsewhere on the inter webs

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's pretty much the opposite.

The maps, and story for that matter, are not linear.

Literally every enemy in the game has the ability to kill you very quickly. It's not like a game like God of War where you just hack and slash. You have to draw enemies away from each other and take them on in small numbers or you will get butt raped.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I have finally gotten around to playing through the Metal Gear Solid series with the intention of playing Ground Zeros and MGS5 to finish up the series.

Going back and playing the old PS1 version is hard as **** because the controls are so archaic. No analog stick control. Moving is not pressure sensitive, so you either run full-speed or you are stationary. Square for attack, including shoot, instead of right trigger.

5. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Yeah, I understand the difficulty. I was just hoping maybe the story or lore of the game would make it worth the price and the eventual smashing of my controller lol

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The story isn't easy to pick up on, if you don't read everything you will get lost.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not a game for everyone either.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Alex1939

It's THE game to buy for ps4 though and that's been the popular inter web opinion for a while.

I'm for real excited to sit down and get into it. Although they are different games, I got so hooked on fallout 4 I just been playing strategy type games on PC or rocket league or hell divers.

I have witcher 3 (played 5 or so hours) or blood borne to get hooked on next

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As amazing as both games are, Bloodborne is going to ruin The Witcher 3 for you. The combat in Bloodborne is so much better you won't enjoy The Witcher 3.

10. Alex1939

Oooh, makes me think I should play witcher first. I'm definitely excited for boss fights in both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar