What do you do for a living

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Currently in school at Western Kentucky, I currently work at Chic Fil A. I should be graduating in December of 2009.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Computer programmer... yawn

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Bad timining of the weather could put me out of work and this year ain't looking promising but I seen this scenario before and it has worked out.
    The good news is I have very little debt and can live on a small income but let's hope it doesn't come to that.
    I am too old to flip burgers.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

When I was young I always thought everyone's job was so easy to understand - i.e. "I'm a Fireman", "I'm a banker" etc.

I have absolutely no idea how to explain my job to others and generally end up having people think I am like a covert agent or something (which I'm not). Who ever knew that jobs could be so complicated?

Anyways, I do "stuff" for a pretty big aviation and defense company.

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Property and Casualty Insurance Agent during the day. I have also been a vol. fireman for 15 years and an EMT for 8 years.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Chief Information Officer for an accounting and professional services firm.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Senior at Western Kentucky. Graduating in May with a Marketing-Sales degree. I currently serve at a local restaurant though.

So, I'll be selling something when I graduate. Hopefully I'll get to move back to the Nashville area.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Personal training and construction over the summer. Currently a student in psychology and criminal justice.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I make websites that give people advice about health, fashion, finance, etc... basically anything that we can put ads on.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Pricing Analyst for a large winery in Napa, CA.

I basically take data from several different sources including Neilson scan data to determine the best price point for our wine at shelf and when we should put it on sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar