Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What do you do for a living

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Currently in school at Western Kentucky, I currently work at Chic Fil A. I should be graduating in December of 2009.
    • Tip Jar Donor

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Moolah:
    $5
    Computer programmer... yawn
  2. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $532

Bad timining of the weather could put me out of work and this year ain't looking promising but I seen this scenario before and it has worked out.
    The good news is I have very little debt and can live on a small income but let's hope it doesn't come to that.
    I am too old to flip burgers.
  3. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    When I was young I always thought everyone's job was so easy to understand - i.e. "I'm a Fireman", "I'm a banker" etc.

I have absolutely no idea how to explain my job to others and generally end up having people think I am like a covert agent or something (which I'm not). Who ever knew that jobs could be so complicated?

Anyways, I do "stuff" for a pretty big aviation and defense company.
  4. JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $108
    Property and Casualty Insurance Agent during the day. I have also been a vol. fireman for 15 years and an EMT for 8 years.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $283
    Chief Information Officer for an accounting and professional services firm.
  5. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Senior at Western Kentucky. Graduating in May with a Marketing-Sales degree. I currently serve at a local restaurant though.

So, I'll be selling something when I graduate. Hopefully I'll get to move back to the Nashville area.
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Personal training and construction over the summer. Currently a student in psychology and criminal justice.
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $6,350
    I make websites that give people advice about health, fashion, finance, etc... basically anything that we can put ads on.
  8. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Pricing Analyst for a large winery in Napa, CA.

I basically take data from several different sources including Neilson scan data to determine the best price point for our wine at shelf and when we should put it on sale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.