What comes after 10?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I actually had not read any of these articles yet...wow, the kid is impressive (off of the field....time will tell about on the field).

I will definitely be pulling for him.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

What's up with all the Rusty HATERS?

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

"He was the kind of kid that if (the team) was supposed to be somewhere at 7 o'clock, he'd be there at 6:30," Sandalwood High Coach Adam Geis said. "If they were supposed to stay until 2, he would be there until 4 or 5. He never missed a workout — and we're talking about high school here. He just worked hard. That's a very serious kid that loves football."

thats what we need in a QB, a guy who actually lives to play football.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hear you....it will be very interesting to see how many of the remaining VY apologists have just a bit less patience with Rusty here. Already saw it last week, where, after less than 1 half of football, alot of these same people were already trashing Rusty. The double standard was pretty striking to me.

I was a VY supporter for the last 4.5 years, and finally gave up on the project last week. I plan to cut Rusty some slack as well.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im pretty sure even if Rusty does good, Fisher gonna put his old friend Collins back in the QB position.

Then i dont know when we would ever see Rusty again. with Mike being sick and Fisher could be leaving, the new coach could easily cut Rusty out of the picture.

Rusty has roughly 2 weeks to make a big impact. But I would let him finish the season. I'd hate to see him land on another team and be the next Jim Kelly.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

LMAO All this Rusty hype for what? As soon as Collins can wal, Fisher is gonna put him back in there. Then next year he has to play VY. Rusty did not show much in the preaseason and had ONE nice pass last week and also a int that cost us the game. Sooooo lets see how he does Sunday.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - 'the Diva' led the Titans to 6 points over more than 3 quarters of football while 'the Rilfe' led the Titans to 3 points in 1 quarter of football. Yes RS had an ugly pick but it was not directly responbile for points one way or another. but VYs fumble took at least 3 points off the Titan scoreboard because of where it happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar