Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What about the TE's?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 26, 2014.

?

What round would you start looking at TE's?

1st 1 vote(s) 6.7%
2nd 2 vote(s) 13.3%
3rd (if we can find one) 1 vote(s) 6.7%
4th 5 vote(s) 33.3%
5th 2 vote(s) 13.3%
6th 1 vote(s) 6.7%
7th 3 vote(s) 20.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I just had a scenario in the draft game where no one I wanted was left in the 2nd so I decided to go with Seferian-Jenkins. He would be invaluable in 2 TE sets with the ability to take over the #1 spot. So I guess, depending on how the draft shakes out, there is a scenario where I would look at TE in the 2nd.
    Fry high fives this.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    Tight ends are luxury picks
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    I've been considering Seferian-Jenkins in the second for a while. The only thing is he's very similar to Walker. I'd rather have someone who can be flexed out to go along with Walker.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Tight Ends are like RBs too me. You can get a 7th round TE that will out perform a 1st round TE.

I have a lot of faith that Walker will put up big numbers next year, so I'm not even sweating this position as of right now.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    No not at all true
    GTFO my pancakz and xpmar9x high five this.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    I learned how to say his name this past season.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,135
    Everyone just calls him "Uh-Oh"... much easier
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    I feel like I havent called him that in 4 years. Anytime I comment on his FB I call him Michael.
  8. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    This is a funny thread, in the sense that it really illustrates how many areas we really could use help in. Just when you forget about tight ends, while focusing on our defense, offensive tackle and running back, you think "we could use a tight end too, damn". To me this draft screams of trading down as many times as we can, since this draft is incredibly deep and pick BPA.

I can see us picking up a tight end in the middle rounds considering our new coach played tight end in the NFL and our new OC was a tight end coach.
  9. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $285
    A tight end that can catch would be nice invade walker goes down...but I would wait till later.rounds and hope for a steal.