Weakest Link In Our Defense...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bob45x32, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

Our Defense Did pretty well until the fourth... the only thing that bothers me was NIck Harpers coverage...It seemed like every big play was on his side..he had the two picks but also gave up 2 TD's..To me his coverage skills can be exploited...

Another person that isnt doin to well is Calvin Lowry...Hes much better than LT, but it doesnt look like he can read the ball in the air very well.

Any thoughts

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Replace Harper with Pacman
    Replace Lowry with Griffin

Then my friend you have the number 1 defense in the NFL bar none

3. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I wouldnt doubt it...Hope Pac comes back.. Harper does well in run suport and also prevents yards after catch..but he shouldnt really be allowing catches

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

What did everyone see in Lowry that I didn't??? During the fourth, I thought him and Finnegan were the only two trying to win on defense. Was it the one play where Hope was tripped up, and Lowry whiffed on the interception while Davis caught a TD. It was one play, and he was left one on one with the WR.

5. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

Calvin Had Good position on the ball...he didnt read it right.it looked like he thought it would of been farther then what it was..iv seen a few plays in the past weeks where hes been burned

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

replace Harper with Griffin
    replace Lowry with Fuller

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

That also works

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no....
    replace harper w/ giffen
    lower with fuller

ONLY until pac comes back

than replace griffen w/ pac
    move griffen to FS an replace fuller/lower

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't understand the lowry hate. the guy has played solidly all year.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ people have got to start looking at this team as if Adam Jones will not be a part of it ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar