we will regret givin chris away....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

ALL our players get hurt too much. He'll probably go somewhere else, play well, and be injury free like many people we let go seem to do. Somethings wrong with our conditioning. It's obvious every season.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

just like Kearse and Andre Dyson and Tank Williams

3. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

We need to make sure we have Henry for next year before we start talking about getting rid of Brown. Don't they need to rework his deal to make sure he is around next season (Henry).

4. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

He's had turf toe ever since he joined the team. I like Chris Brown, but we just don't need him; we have a hot Travis Henry and a potentially great NFL RB in LenDale White.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Exactly, I'm with Gunny. They don't need him standing on the sidelines in street clothes for half the season.

6. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Brown lost his starting job when him and his agent were threatening before the season started.

It pissed off the coaches and the front office.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

The problem with Chris Brown is his inconsistency, he'd break a few good runs in a game, but he'd also get stopped for a lot of short gains, he would either get you 1 or 50 yards. That may just be because of his running style, but he isn't consistent enough to be a I'd rather have a guy who will get you 3-4 yards everytime you give him the ball, I could see LenDale becoming that type of runner.

You mention the game against he Texans, where he ran four times for 44 yards, so I'll use that as my example. His four runs in that game were for 21, 2, 16, and 5 yards, he also had a run for no gain that was wiped out by a holding call, for every good run he has, he has a bad one to cancel it out, which skews his ypc.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

maybe he needs someone to hold so he can have a huge wide gaping hole. Maybe blocking for him is a pain in the butt because he runs all crazy like tilt-a-whirl or something. Maybe our o-line got so much better because T.Henry can do more with less.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

actually, if you look at all the guys we've let go, healthy or otherwise, their production usually goes down.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's good to be back. :grrhee:

Also, we can franchise/tender him so if we don't have Travis we still have that option up our sleeve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar