WE SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I don't think we can really blame anyone but our team for this loss..

We had 2 weeks... 2 weeks to prepare for the Jacksonville Jaguars and we lost. It shouldn't have even been close. Our Defense played good enough to win the game but our offense went out to mid field and took a big sweaty, steamy dump about 30 seconds after the first change of possession.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We had 2 weeks but only took 1. Munch gave them a week off. Why? We needed to do some basic skill drills like in camp (tackling, blocking, catching, & throwing). We sucked before the bye, what gives us a right to take time off?

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

coaches usually let players have an off week on their bye week... its up to the players whether or not they stay (which most dont, they go spend time with extended family or go watch their alumni play)

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I really do not have a problem with them getting time off. I have a problem with them thinking they deserve time off! I know the rules say otherwise but they should have been begging for 2 a days again. That's the attitude the builds a winner not complancentcy! A Titans team sucking should not be tolerated!

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That bye week off is CBA rules people.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

well... if there's a positive to this season at all.... it's that we beat the steelers on national television!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

BUD,

THIS IS EMBARRASSING! PLEASE FLUSH THE TOILET!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I still cant get over losing to an 0-13 Colts team last year when we were in the middle of the playoff hunt. That should NEVER happen

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Don't forget that we also ended Mark Sanchez's and Tim Tebow's careers as Jets. LOL

10. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Thank god we beat the jets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar