We need to sign these guys now!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

IMO i really think we need to sign these players:

WR Donte S - i think he is a really goood good player that we should def pursue. Donte, David G, and B Jones....that sounds like a very very strong core of recievers thta i think vince will like

Saftey Ken Hamlan - we should lock ths guy up...he is enterin only his 5th season and is a very good player...and is on the rise...he is some1 i could see aside chris hope for a long time....but if we cant get him we'll have to go for the as of now better S deon grant....little bit older...but we def need one of these guys....take ur pick Ken or Deon both are really good and any would be a serious upgrade over lamont

CB - Nick Harper played he wont be confused w/ nate clements but coverin a second string oppoiste pacman w/ hamlan or grant or even hope (if he switches safties) supportin him on the right side.....i think he can shine and hes only a 6yr vet still got some juice left. --- or i would love a trade involvin dre bly....that would be better course....but i doubt it happening...but i'm still crossin my fingers as we could give him a good deal

DE - ....i dont see anyone worth it not that kerney got gobbled up...so we'll just have to look into the draft and pray to God we can get adams - trade up if we have to.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i agree with everyone.

we need some help.

thoes guys can help us....

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

for some reason, the coaching staff seems to be happy with our safeties. deon grant is another safety that is out there.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

except only one person posted.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:werd: :flamer:

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

read up there...ull see he is under the S position....i said either him or ken....and i would be happy...and woud really like deon..he was part of that amazing jags D that won em so many games over teh past 2 yrs...and was a key member....so either him or hamlin are really good options

i think all those players would really help us...as they are all pretty good

and gunny...who do u not agree w/? just outa curiousity b/c i think they are all really really good players we should get...and they fit the type of players we usually get (good and on the rise just like last season; givens, hope, mawae, thorton...all did pretty well this season (i still givens deseres a chance....he didnt get any practice time w/ vince or collins as we picked him up so late...so i say give him a chacne)

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Everyone as in all the players he nammed :loser:

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I can't believe so many of you guys want Donte. He is not worth it at all.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Look at our depth chart and tell me youre satisfied, we are gonna get Jarrett or Bowe prolli in the draft, even then, we still need help at wr

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I want Nick Harper at CB, Darrell Jackson at WR, Ian Scott at DT if he is FA i heard he was not sure and Willis Mcgahee at RB and i would be fine. And someone or somebody at S over Lamont "Worthless" Thompson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar