Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We Need A Running Back!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
    but no other USC player wasn't?
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,314
    I'm an ND fan, and I'd say no to Walker. He's only let me down. And let me guess, Reggie Bush is the geesus but White was a product?
  2. CrimsonTitan Guest

no they weren't. when White ran the ball for USC it was like in 3rd and 3 or any short yard situations. This is just my opinon but I never looked at him as anything more than a glorified fullback.
  3. CrimsonTitan Guest

You have Lienart, Bush, Smith, Jarrett, and oh yeah there is that hefty RB...who do you focus on? any mediocre rb could have put up the yards he did with those distractions all around them.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
  4. CrimsonTitan Guest

Im telling you I could have put Furman's starting RB on that team and he would have put up decent yards, which was all White ever put up was decent numbers.
  5. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Putting up 1319 yards and 24 td's in 2005 while splitting carries with Reggie Bush, and with Matt Leinart putting up huge numbers. If that doesn't scream "decent"... I don't know what does.
  6. EasyC 133-H-8

Moolah:
    $0
    Well I guess this is as good as a place as any to make my first post on here...

White is our guy... They wouldn't have left Henry go if he wasn't. But of course I got scared after I read Henry was gone, so I just watched my copy of the UT v USC title game again... Go watch it if you have it and you will feel very good about our future even when you ignore VY's 400+ yards. As a loyal fan and PSL holder since Memphis, I am confident in Lenbuddha, as you guys call him, and I have been since after the Pats game last year. As some of you may know Vince sat on the bench after the came with his hands on his head for a good 30 minutes mad/sad about the lost... but you know who was there right next to him with his hand on VY's head? Lenbuddha. White was talking to him for a good 5 minutes and I and everyone around me were pretty much speechless as we felt we were witness the beginning of something special. and hopefully this camera phone picture will help you feel a little better too... it was taken after a couple of pats came over to vince. Probably a good 10 minutes after he been sitting alone and with White.

[IMG]
  7. Spinnaker Guest

he <b>did</b> have more touchdowns that reggie
  8. Spinnaker Guest

is that tom brady and lawrence moroney?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.