We are NOT a very good team!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Should we credit their touchdown to the defense or the officials.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

The statement made was that the defense gave up 16 points to the Dolphins. The one touchdown was not the defense. Just stating a fact.
    But.....yeah....the one TD should be credited to the refs. Lol

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The Miami offense put 6 points on us. We gave them 10 ppint by fumbling in FG range (I think they gained like 10 yards after DMs fumble) and Matt Cassels fumble 6.

This loss isnt on the D

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The ownership can do whatever they like. If this were my franchise, I’d already be polishing up the short list. Of course, if this were my franchise, he wouldn’t have been hired to begin with.

I just have never really gotten the impression that current ownership cares all that much about winning. I think it’s a business to them. Not a passion. I honestly believe the last two weeks bother a lot of people here more than it does the ownership.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Officials

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We have a really poor offense without Mariota and just a pretty good one with him.

We have spent a TON of draft capitol on the offense. We should have been able to hang more than 10 on the Dolphins. And we had a bad call but good teams make the plays necessary to overcome a bad call. We just go turtle after we get stung by one.

7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

Pathetic run game cost us this game. We knew Cassel was garbage.

8. 8isGreat

8isGreat Starter Tip Jar Donor

Gruden did say that he'd love to coach Mariota...

...but then again, he says that of a lot of young QBs in the league.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I'll hold my breath. Not only does he get paid very well and have zero pressure from fans ever, but we don't even officially have an opening yet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Anytime there is a coaching job open in this state, the same names always come up.....Manning and Gruden. Neither will happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar