We are NOT a very good team!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He doesn't understand this for some incomprehensible reason

2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

This a million times over. I watch other teams around the league doing this, Texans against us a good example, then theres the Titans with our erectile mashmouth.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I guess you didn't watch the game

7 of those points were on a complete BS fluke defensive TD

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don’t even care anymore. 9-7 again is the ceiling of this team. Blow it up.

5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

9-7 might be enough to win the division.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Whooptie do.

So we get trounced in the playoffs and get another year of ebolic smash mouth under what I now am convicted is a **** coaching staff.

This is a lost season. Could have been something if we had good coaching. Maybe this can get bad enough to get our absentee **** ownership to do something.

Even if they do they’ll likely screw it up though. Probably bring back fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

What's with the sky is falling 5 games in? Were the Dolphins 1/4 this time last year or something like that? We all knew the D would struggle this year, or at least knew that key areas were not addressed to most of our liking. Our QB did not play today. This season is far from over and pretty young on top of that. I always thought that next year, and really the year after, before the fruit starts to sweeten. This thread just reminds me of the years of **** this fan base has been through. I am not worried just yet. Does it suck that this team doesn't stand up when we think it should? YES! This Titans team actually has some pretty good bones. Relax guys, just a little...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Your within reason in that post. But we ARE seeing the "same ole Titans". And that is what has everybody on edge.

We took a deep shot and hit on it. Why the F didn't take a few more? Oh yeah- no deep threat because JRob cut ours and/or didn't get more and our #5 overall was off the field again. And our OC didn't sent Taylor down field much if any.

Average GMship, below average coaching. Won't be long before this team rolls on the coach.

9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Would say its more because teams reflect their coaches in every sport. When coaches would run through a wall for his team, players would run through a wall for their coaches. But since Mularkey throws players under the bus, Robiskie can't speak english, and Dick LeBeau is too old to run through anymore walls, players just collect game checks and go through the motions. It's gonna be this way until J Rob grows a pair of balls and tells Amy if she wants to win he's gonna shake things up his way.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I agree. We don't know necessarily know that JRob hasn't already said something or at least has already recognized that Mularkey and co. Need to go.

The problem he has is the current justification. As fans, we get pissed over every loss, some more than others, but the big picture was Mularkey took over as interim, finished an awful season with whiz's team, then immediately got results going 9-7 his first year. Doesn't matter if it wasn't really a product of him or not. At 2-3(regardless of how we are 2-3) it's a hard sell to can him yet.

I look at it similarly in the military to get rid of POS Sailors. They have to have all the paperwork and continued path of being a POS to get rid of them. Outside something major against the rules like drugs or DUI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar