We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm raising the ante right now. If you're in, then join in, if you're not then get out. We are going to the play-offs. We are gonna make it. Call it what you want, but we are going to make the play-offs. :grrhee:

Sorry to quote my second fav. coach Jim Fassell!!! :ha:

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we're going to the super bowl too, right?

3. Nine

Nine Starter

I'm not even thinking about the postseason until this defense shows that they can stop a decent offense for four quarters.

And FWIW....the Titans now trail Cleveland and Buffalo for the final wildcard spot.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

we are not going to the playoffs. I refuse to jump on your bandwagon, because, honestly, when have you been right before?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Let's start with getting win #8.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

wait.. Jim Fassell is your second favorite coach...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar