Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wayne gets resigned

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hardly. They are going to be killed in the cap here in about 2 years. Quick question wino, if Bill Polian knows what he is doing then why is he spending around half his cap on 3 offensive players.
  2. wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Moolah:
    $0
    I've been reading this statement on this board for 3 years. Hasn't happened yet.

Obviously 'cuz he thinks that's going to work. Only time will tell. But I feel safe with Bill Polian at the controls. He's a master at finding hidden gems in lower rounds, and his scouting staff is top-notch.

Again...ask around the league. Polian is one of the (if not THE) most-respected GM's in the NFL. You don't get that respect (and the title of "GM Of The Year" 5 times) by making stupid decisions.
  3. Yvette Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    If we say it long enough we might finally be right (the jags did that with us for 4 years), but since there may not be a cap any more...
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    You become 5-time winner of "GM Of The Year" by kissing alot of butts.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,467
    The DOLTS rule regular season awards. I suspect the NFL will abandon the post season and just declare the DOLTS goodest team of the year
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    In case you didnt get the memo, football is a game played by 11 players on offense defense and special teams. Teams in the NFL are allowed 53 players. Spending all your money one 3 players wont work. If you want to see how to win a SuperBowl, cut Manning(he'll choke, as usual), and follow the Patriots Pattern.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,014
    It can be argued that James means more to the team then Reggie Wayne, they already have an excellent WR in Harrison and a decent #2 (but overpaid #3) in Stokely.

Isn't Edge the one who makes the play-action aspect of their offense work (outside of Manning)?
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Gunny, I think that they feel they can get that with another back.
    I don't like the Colts at all but I'd rather have Edge over CBrown.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,014
    They didnt when Edge went down a few years ago.
  7. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I personally feel that Reggie Wayne gives more value to the team than Edge does. When Harrson's double covered Wayne will be there ready to make a play. I think it was a good decision to keep Reggie at the club
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.