Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Washington ready to battle Finnegan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    QBs have a perfect passer rating vs Finnegan. Cant wait to see him get torched tonight vs Seattle.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    He ain't playing.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    Yes he is
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    Thought Gruden said he was inactive?
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    Well thats why Gruden is a joke, says things that arent true. but I did hear him say that in the beginning of the game
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,640
    I was joking....kinda. if he came back to pre-ram form id take him back cheap if we lose out in the verner sweepstakes. give our d line another year and they will dominate and cover his flaws.

that's if no one betters available within our budget
  7. Carolina Starter

Moolah:
    $199
    Finnegan can't cover Nate. I do not miss him. He was always giving up first downs by getting stupid penalties...usually after a big defensive stop. Washington will own him.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    Starting Nate this week, I expect a big day coming out of the bye for this offense. They will need to protect Locker though, they got 7 sacks last night. I hope that was mainly due to the injuries to Seattle's' oline.
    Fry high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,870
    And they had to make him sit at a table because he refuses to wear pants that fit.