Was Jeff Fisher really the problem?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I did?

Guess I really messed up by starting a thread about Chris Palmer then, didn't I?

Christ you're getting desperate. Just give up.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You cant pour perfume on horse crap and call it a flower.

This team cant be fixed until we get new players.

Coaches had zero time to put their imprint on the team this off season.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Sunday-Blitz-7994.html

*People who know Jeff Fisher wouldn’t be surprised if the former Titans coach ends up in Dallas if the Cowboys season continues to go south. The reason? Fisher and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones are old buds from their days together on the competition committee. If the Cowboys do make a change and decide to pursue Fisher, they could have some competition for him from the Dolphins.

Bud Adams deserves the coach he has. May the VY pick follow him the rest of his days.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ahh, a "buddy hire". Right up Jeff Fisher's alley. Enjoy all the mediocrity Dallas!

Honestly, I see Fisher in Miami for some reason. I kinda hope he does and ends up getting Luck just so everyone can see once and for all how truly pitiful Jeff Fisher is.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes, you did. It's here in this thread and I qouted you on it. Damn man, you can't even follow a single thread?? Hilarious.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Sums up DW football knowledge pretty well.

7. Alex1939

This does too.

8. SuperFast3000GT

SuperFast3000GT Camp Fodder

At this point, I would happily take field goal Fisher back even though I was ready for the team to move on. As they say, the grass isn't always greener.

Munch has no real passion. He's boring... and it shows. I'd like to see the guy show some fire on the sidelines sometimes. While I'm at home screaming at the TV mad as hell because we suck, he's on the sideline just looking around hardly showing any emotion. His woah is me attitude is a cancer on the whole team.

9. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

99% chance Fish would have kicked it . ( Just an estimate)

The talents just not there. These guys have to play smart if they want to win games.

Our team needed a break and did not gt it, a couple bad calls and a few no calls might have helped. A Finnegan interception , a forward progress whistle, a no call on a pass int when the reciever run over the defender, and other things could have changed the game.

It reminded me when they talked about quicksand on the Replacements. One bad thing happens then another until its all over.

We need at least a couple tall good handed recievers, about three new but better talented guys on the offensive line, linebackers who can get it done, better safties, a large rb who likes to plow though lines-etc.

It might be easier to say what we dont need.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I saw Fisher at a dog kennel in Franklin..

...didn't say anything to him

<.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar