Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

1. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Merle hands down.
    Then Daryl and Shane.
    I met Norman Reedus years ago in Vegas. He was just coming off a bump in popularity with a flick called Deuces Wild (and the whole Boondock thing) and I swear he was looking for people to notice him. Just went up and kicked the poop for a bit. Weird fella. Ended up hanging out with Chuck Zeto the same day.
    Vegas is always a party..
  2. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Got to watch the midseason finale on HD, that was sick, considering i normally watch it on my tiny old *** dell latitude haha,
    And I agree shanes sensible, but if i was in ricks shoes, and he was my best friend, (or suppose to be) i would have done put a bullet in his head, too much disrespect for me to tolerate(if i was in the situation)
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Oh yeah I love Merle too. I was just thinking more the main characters. I'm a Rooker fanboy. I was so freaking pissed when Merle's "return" turned out to be a hallucination.
  4. CRUDS

Rooker is a maniac. Love many of his roles.. Grant Grant LOL!
    He WAS Henry!
  5. CRUDS

And nobody is watching Hell on Wheels right after?
  6. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Don't have cable my friend, but i was able to watch an episode of it the other night, but i had no clue what was going on
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The name didn't sell it for me. Then you said it was like Deadwood, so that killed any interest that was left.

CC, you know all about movies. I tried finding it on google, but there was a movie when I was a kid. Basically, cars came to life and started killing people. The "leader" of the automobiles was an 18 wheeler. I want to say it was purple and green.. or maybe there was a goblin looking head as an ornament. Idk =( Know what movie im talking about?

no it wasn't autobots.
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Maximum Overdrive... it was a film adaptation of a Stephen King story.

Had Emilio Esteves.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

The Goblin-headed truck wasn't the leader... merely a more "profound" nemesis for the human survivors.

Also... it was all machines, not just cars.

ALSO... upon rewatching... it's an awful movie. :D
  10. CRUDS

Yeah, Maximum Overdrive is pretty bad.
    Deadwood, on the other hand was a fantastic show. We should be so lucky to have Al Swearingen back on the air.

I said HOW maker's must have been fans of Deadwood because of some obvious similarities in what they are doing. Completely different show though.
    I'm intrigued but not yet 100%. The "Swede" character is my favorite so far..