1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

I disagree, you always want someone around to knee cap just in case you need to get away. You would go first.:D
  2. Creeping-Cruds

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

The formula for zombic survival was laid out perfectly in 1978. You take over a mall and never leave. Just don't practice flying your helicopter during the day - post-apocalyptic biker gangs will ruin that every time.
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

This new season is so incredibly boring compared to the first season. I understand it can't all be zombies but this whole thing with looking for the little girl and staying at the farm for a whole season where it seems there's no threat of zombies is the most boring thing ever. Last episode there was 1 zombie total and they spent 20 minutes trying to pull it out for absolutely no reason in the dumbest way possible.
  4. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I liked Season 1. Netflix; no cable. I'd like to see season 2... is anyone hosting episodes yet?... they're not on the website that I could tell.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

sidereel.com is the best way to go.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Creeping-Cruds

lol..
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

What?
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Don't forget about the episode when the writers realized that it had been about 30 minutes without a zombie appearance and made one randomly pop out from behind a tree to attack Andrea. I think it was the second episode.
  9. Creeping-Cruds

There's ten zillion other all-zombie-all-the-time movies out there yet you gotta complain about the one that takes the time to tell a story and develop characters. It is what makes the show what it is..
  10. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Really. when you've seen one zombie...