Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

I disagree, you always want someone around to knee cap just in case you need to get away. You would go first.:D
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS TRADE DOWN Tip Jar Donor

The formula for zombic survival was laid out perfectly in 1978. You take over a mall and never leave. Just don't practice flying your helicopter during the day - post-apocalyptic biker gangs will ruin that every time.
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

This new season is so incredibly boring compared to the first season. I understand it can't all be zombies but this whole thing with looking for the little girl and staying at the farm for a whole season where it seems there's no threat of zombies is the most boring thing ever. Last episode there was 1 zombie total and they spent 20 minutes trying to pull it out for absolutely no reason in the dumbest way possible.
  4. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I liked Season 1. Netflix; no cable. I'd like to see season 2... is anyone hosting episodes yet?... they're not on the website that I could tell.
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

sidereel.com is the best way to go.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

lol..
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

What?
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Don't forget about the episode when the writers realized that it had been about 30 minutes without a zombie appearance and made one randomly pop out from behind a tree to attack Andrea. I think it was the second episode.
  9. CRUDS

There's ten zillion other all-zombie-all-the-time movies out there yet you gotta complain about the one that takes the time to tell a story and develop characters. It is what makes the show what it is..
  10. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Really. when you've seen one zombie...