Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

1. CRUDS

CRUDS Barf o Rama Tip Jar Donor

The arc of the girl going missing to that moment, just before she reappears, with all the drama over whether or not the dead are human - and flipping it back on Rick's tribe the way it does was classic drama. I loved season 2.
  2. CRUDS

Now, having concluded S2.. do you feel "the question" has been answered (what Jennings tells Rick at the CDC).
    If not, what do you think he told him?? (you all with comic insight can refrain)
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Completely agree. But it just took forever to get there when I think just about everyone already knew the little girl's fate a couple episodes in.

It was a really awesome moment. But a bit more excitement in the meantime wouldn't have hurt.

I honestly had forgot all about that until now. At the time I assumed it was maybe something to do with Lori and Shane. Now, however, I expect something far more sinister. No clue what though.
  4. CRUDS

At the time everyone thought is was that Lori was pregnant, which they dismiss without much fuss in S2. If you recall, in the first episode of S2, when talking into the walkie Rick says something like "that man told me.." then he stops talking about it after dismissing it as "not important".

My guess is that it has something to do with why the Army was shooting everyone, infected or not in the hospital..
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I definitely think there's something big we haven't been privy to so far regarding the walkers and/or the government.
  6. CRUDS

It's Monsanto or Roundup... Guaranteed.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a little surprised nothing has come of the family (father and son) that Rick stayed with after waking up from a coma in the first episode of the series.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Yeah. I thought Lennie Jones(the father) would have a much more prominent role in the show.
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

FWIW they are only rarely visited in the comics
  10. CRUDS

I think they will play an important role in the story, but in limited appearances..