Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    That CJ would never run for a 100 yards in a game again. I thought he washed up, and wouldn't even run for a 100 yards total on the season! I thought he couldnt catch a pass. I thought Wright was a fast wr that could beat people deep and not get tackled by a defensive lineman from behind. I thought McCourty was the greatest corner we've had in a long time and that we wouldnt miss Finnegan. I thought Locker was a tough guy that could play through injuries and not get hurt every other game. (Sarcasm). I thought our defense would be much improved just because its thier second year starting. These were all beliefs by you guys that I got harassed for saying you guys were wrong and were just blind hating and blind loving. It's clearly that half the people on here are not reasonable about their opinions and just make idiotic claims.
    Obie09, cdubbs2121, SATitan and 1 other person high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    god you are pathetic
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    Yeah considering I have been right pretty much about everything this year!
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    The lesson to be learned is you shouldn't take anything you read on this site seriously. Because generally it's terrible analysis and completely false information.
    Obie09, cdubbs2121 and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    Things we learned today from TitansWillWin2:

1. Jake Locker is a Nancy because he separated his shoulder for the second time in four weeks.

2. Chris Johnson piles up some yards in a 24 points loss and is back.
    GoT, Titans Eternal, Bonky and 3 others high five this.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Dude, I agree with you about CJ. That said, you may want t consider not starting a thread for a while. You may have a chance to save your rep here if you stop now and start posting like you have some sense.
    SawdustMan, Ryudo and Fry high five this.
  7. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    Even in a beatdown in a loss he has to show off that CJ got to 100 yards, yippie
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    CJ finally got some lanes to run through and he did a good job. He was a little rusty in the open field b/c he hasnt been there in so long. There were a few chances I thought he could have taken it to the house but he just kept running north and south! Give him some more games like that and he start busting the really big ones! And for the record CJ didnt go anywhere, his line did. And today they showed up to play!
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    The most amazing thing is CJ put up 100+ yards with an immobile QB in the game. I thought that was impossible...
    GoT high fives this.
  10. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    Kaeotik I always enjoy your posts but I could care less about my rep on an online message board. If they want to hate and give me bad rep because they can give out a bunch of crap talking to me but cant take it when they are wrong and I am right then IDC thats their foolish pride getting in their way. Needless to say I won over 13000 in moolah today lol!
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.