VY Questionable For Sunday's Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

VY Says He's Playing Sunday

Titans quarterback Vince Young, who aggravated an injury to his right knee on Thursday, did not practice on Friday but said he will play Sunday against the Rams.

Young watched Friday’s practice in a hooded sweatshirt and he was in the locker room briefly afterward, wearing a wrap on the knee.

But Young left no doubt when asked if he would play.

“Heck yeah, you know me better than that,’’ he said with a smile, laughing. “I’ll be out there. I feel good.”

Read More

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He better play. I can't take another loss with Grandpa Collins laying on his back in the 4th.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Updated with the article from the Tennessean.

Im liking Vince's confidence/will to play. Great sign of things to come.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd hope even if collins doesn't play we still end up running the ball 45 times with lendale and CJ.

5. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I am still bothered about his funny injury last week. One minute he is sitting on the bench, then the next he is rolling around on the ground like he just go shot by the sniper on the grassy knoll.

He should go to Vanderbilt and have that checked out. May be if they can diagnose it right, he can patent it, put it in a bottle and sell it to those of us that wanna put off pain..(albeit for longer than a minute)... Especially when it comes to how Fisher blew this season for the titan.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

mark my words....If VY sits, and Kerry plays well and we win....ALL the VY haters will be back screaming QB Controversy...

Please Vince, have mercy on us and play.

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

...But KFC gives us the best chance to WIN.....:suspect:

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'll give it a quarter and a half before VY "aggravates" his knee injury and leaves the game for good tomorrow. He'll be out for at least the next game as well.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if VY takes himself out of the game he better be expecting the boobirds

10. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Vince will play and we will win the game. That is all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar