VY & McNair's jersey question?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

screw you then Gloat!!! :brow:

I think we have a great core. :D CJ is a good running back. Britt is an awesome receiver. Our LB core can be revamped, the OL can find that superiority they once had just a season or two ago. Our team has a lot going for it and the Colts, Texans and Jags are not worlds above us. Indianapolis is a good measure better than the rest of the division but they are giving ground. Now since #10 isn't in the picture anymore we could end up with a qb not named Collins starting and Fisher will be a different coach w/o the baggage that came with him working with Young. Blame Fisher, blame Young. It matters not. Young is gone. I've seen far more dramatic turnarounds! We need a few position coaches out of the picture, true, but winning 10 or more games is not impossible. This is what's great about sports. This is what the greatest thing about sports is. You play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start tellin' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters. :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When used correctly. Fisher is still coaching.

When he can get on the field. Fisher says he's immature and not ready- and wouldn't have played without injury to Justin Gage. Again... Fisher will ruin him.

Possibly.

That superiority left as soon as Mawae did. Our QB/Leader on offense.

Yet all those teams will do whatever it takes to get better this offseason- and we will do nothing.

Due to injuries. If they get healthy, they're that much better than us again.

Are you spinning us being without the QB that actually won us games and trying to turn that in to a positive?...

Where? In Nashville? Under Fisher? I haven't. I've seen THIS very thing for 7 years now.(and counting)

We need an entire coaching staff change. Everyone knows Fisher is the dictator that handcuffs Dinger, and he'll never fire his buddies (Cecil)... even if he's forced, he'll hire some other high-school sweetheart that sucks and show him the same loyalty.

Herm Edwards played to win the game and got fired.

Jeff Fisher has NEVER played to win the game. He plays not to lose... and still loses... too often. But keeps his job.

Talk about injustice.

This team is going nowhere with Fisher. It's that simple.

Especially now that the entire team hates the guy. Wasn't the last half of the season evident enough?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Over how many seasons?:)

I expect us to stink in 11'. That way any wins will be a bonus.

No way I'm getting my expectations up again for a Fisher team.:irked:

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

This thread has too many words.... Next.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Take a Ritalin Bud

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

week 1 everyone is undefeated. There is better coaching out there than Fisher, sure... Fisher isn't all that horrible. I'm going to be upbeat and positive about all of this. Being pessimistic is pointless.

7. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

I would be very happy because I know I would have better odds winning the lottery. If the Titans go 8-8 I have a better chance of getting struck by lightening twice. I could win the lottery then I would get struck by lightening. Oh well, Titans are going 2-14 so I have nothing to be worried about.

8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Nope he's safe on that bet. I hope we go 2-14 like I predict. If we go 11-5 Jeff would get a three year extention and we would go 20-28 the following three years. I just assume we lose, fire Jeff, get a good draft pick, and get this ship going the right direction. .

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I don't buy the idea that fisher didn't instigate with Scaife. The moment he spoke out regarding vy and the locker room, he didn't see another moment of solid playtime.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

BS is useless. I was done with him when he threw the ball on the ground in the 2009 opener. Frickin' hold onto the ball BS - ya crybaby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar