Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vote for Music City Miracle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Mar 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,076
    I am sure someone posted this already, somewhere buried in the thread / message board. Whenever I post something it seems like always someone posted it a week prior but its buried so I never can really know ...

Anyways this needs to be said again anyways.

Go vote nfl.com/bracketology

Greatest Play in NFL History , bracket in honor of March Madness Brackets.

Music City Miracle is still alive! As a #1 seed going head to head with Randy Moss' hook and lateral TD back in his Minnesota days - voting ends March 30th.

Keep the the Titan play alive!
  2. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    I voted for Moss, I'm a rebel.
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,372
    I vote several times every day! The real challenge will be beating Beast Mode's playoff run vs the Saints in the Elite 8.

Strangely, the play leading in total overall votes is the Desean Jackson punt return vs the Giants.. T.T Probably a bunch of kids on there going "OH EMM GEE DASHAN JAKSON IS SO KEWL" Lovely, isn't it? I know the Music City Miracle isn't going to win, but I don't want to see something retarded like that punt return to win.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,065
    There is no justice in this world if the MCM doesn't beat that Moss lateral.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    This is why we make you face the wall during movie time.