Vince Young's Texas pro day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Vince threw it all away. He SHOULD have been our starting QB now and for years to come. But NOOOO..... cry baby couldn't handle the pressure. I heard the Titans were hiring for a janitorial position though...he could handle that job.
  2. BCTitans

BCTitans Rookie

I say we re-draft him.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

If he fixed his ghettoness, I hope he gets another shot somewhere, can't hate him as a person and he seems like he's in need of that money.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Untitled.jpg
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I love all ex-titans... except if they're on the Ravens, Patriots, Stoolers, or any other AFC-S team.
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I was a huge VY fan and defended him all the way until he was cut. I really wish nothing but the best for him but this is just flat out pathetic. I think he'd have a better chance of getting an NFL job if he would just come out and say...Well you know.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/RxWJd3w3QPs/mqdefault.jpg
  7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I really hope he cleans his act up. He seemed like a decent albeit extremely immature guy. I hold no ill will towards him. He put us in a tough spot but we also didn't handle it very well. I find it hard to hate on anyone who has kids, badly raised kids might rob me in 15-20 years.
  9. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Can't help but feel bad for the guy.. I would love to see him catch on with someone and do well. Supposedly he looked pretty good.

"Brandt was more effusive in his praise, saying Young "put on a show" and was "magnificent" passing the ball in the pocket and on the run. Brandt touted Young's accuracy; a few of Young's long tosses to Texas receiver Marquise Goodwin drew "oohs" and "aahs" from the crowd."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...young-dishes-some-details-after-texas-pro-day
  10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 3