Vince Young's contract calls for a $5+ million raise next year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

My point being that if Vince ran shotgun the entire time with the WR cutler has, he would be throwing more touchdowns.

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

and a normal person's point is that cutler has more QBing skills than VY could ever dream of having, thus, he would have more of an impact on the team.

i.e. VY "leads" us to the playoffs while throwing 9 TDs and 17 INTs. now tell me we would be worse off with cutler that season

3. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Show me where I said either qb was better. I simply stated that with cutler's WR and playing in shotgun throughout games that he would throw more touchdowns.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

better save those for North Korea.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think we can spare 7 just for you...you know just to make sure.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Best thing about the whole VY debate is that it has yet to play out. We will see a resolution to this - soon.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

It amazes me that there are still football fans that can't distinct the NCAA from the NFL. Vince reminds me of the kid who won the 3rd grade spelling bee and bragged about how smart he was at spelling 'table' and 'speak' and when 6th grade rolled around he wondered why those same words weren't being asked of him again. He was so good at 3rd grade words, and still is 3 years later, just a different ballgame now and kids are much smarter.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not going to beat anyone up just for hoping vince can still learn but please do not under any circumstance mention joe montana.

After 3 seasons montana had 35 TDs and 21 ints, a super bowl ring and a super bowl MVP. Montana arrived in a big way in his third season while vince took a step backward in his third year.

We can still hope..

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

after first preseason game it was obvious to everyone that Sirmon was old and slow, but Fisher would rather lose with his guys than take a chance on a rookie and $2.5m is $2.5m so whats your point?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar