Vince Young vs Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

VY has never been on South Park, Cutler wins by default.

Honestly, I'm a Vandy fan, a rare breed nowadays and I would have taken Cutler over VY in 2006, shocker. I'm not sure he would do well here, or atleast when we would have picked him up but Jay is a better QB than VY, always has been, always will be. The numbers speak for themselves but Jay is still young and has a lot he can improve on like throwing to the right team or going to a team that doesn't suck. He has the better arm, he can read defenses, he can move the pocket and he has proven that he can win games. Vince can run and use his legs as an advantage especially with CJ but he just can't put it all together. Cutler looks like he's almost there and Vince seems to take a step backward after he looks like he's improved.

I know, Cutler has never made the playoffs, VY has a better win % but when you look at potential and the numbers Jay is putting up with one of the NFL's worst offensive lines and WR core he's really impressed me. But I'm a homer. Just my 2ยข.
    :dead2:

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jay Cutler wouldn't make it 2 reps in Tennessee... After 2 Ints, Kerry Collins would come in to save the day.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well kfc would come in anyways

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wouldn't explain VY partying half naked with a bunch of other half naked dudes. Probably more of a Homer-sexual thing
    [​IMG]
    not that there is anything wrong with that

5. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Jay is white. :sarcasm:

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Jay Cutler worth three #1 picks, VY a #1 and cut.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How about you quit bumping your lameazz threads.

:bump: :nono:

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

It's hard to when I'm right almost all the time.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Gonna be funny in 2 weeks when Cutler and Young have the same playoff win/loss record.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

You may be right Eddy. Fact is Cutler is a quality QB on the rise and VY didn't make it thru his first contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar