Vince Young suspected of assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I will be the first to say that this was totally unnecessary on Vince's part. However, he didn't kill anybody, rape anybody, or take PEDs. He got into a weak @ss cat fight with an old timer and there was minimal bodily injury, if any at all.

I saw the video too and I'm pretty sure that this guy dropping the horns on Vince wasn't the only thing that lead to this. Not a smart move on Vince's part at all, but it is what it is. A p u ssy fight between 2 p u ssys. One of them happens to be our QB and a celebrity here in Texas. Had this been just 2 no-name black guys who this happened with, none of us would ever have even heard about it.

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

To me this was an okay event compared to other news, 2 alpha men with testosterone blazing in their veins. It turned out to be a fist fight like the old days, which i don't mind cause thats how conflicts should be done, 2 men fight out an issue with a boxing style debate. Vince exploded for someone throwing down the Longhorn symbol in which he love passionately. Hope no suspension happens. And glad no one was hurt.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Jermichael Finley's tales are true that Vince has continued the late-night partying lifestyle in Austin then this could be just the start a bigger problem unfolding.
    Lovely...

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The fight is not the issue. It's Vince putting himself in a bad position where he can get in this type of trouble.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

These 2 "alpha males" agree with you completely.

[​IMG]

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Vince is waterhead stupid if he can't resist trying to prove himself to a fellow tittie bar patron. Whether it was the alcohol or his normal stupidity or both, his actions remain a testimony to his immaturity.

7. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Most Athletes are the same his Mentor Steve wasn't a saint. They believe they are untouchable its been going on since the beginning of time it happens some get caught some don't to me this is not major news.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You have to start asking yourself, is VY really the right guy to be our future QB?

he is already a work in progress on the field, and he cant seem to be normal off the field. when is enough enough?

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

[​IMG]

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

What many are not comprehending is that Vince is a player in the NFL and is expected to abide by not only team rules, but league rules. In his contract he must follow and abide standards set by the NFL. Give Goodell as much grief as you like, but his job is to enforce the conduct clause of the league. His job is to make sure the league as a business is looked upon in a positive way.

With the rash of high profile player screw ups recently, Vince should've been keenly aware. That's why he's making $14.5 million this year. Face of the franchise and the league. The only way these guys seem to learn is by punishment. I take plenty of heat for my USC "fight on" stuff here in TN, but in all my years I've never been in a fight or even a nose to nose argument over a college thing. Dummy took it too far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar