Vince Young suspected of assault

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'm going to wait until the facts come out before I jump to conclusions. If it's true, I'm gonna barf. I thought he was starting to get it. I hope this is just florio starting crap.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Definitely not something you wanna hear. But I'm not going to get too worried until more details emerge. Could be nothing. Could be huge. We'll see...

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's just wonderful. WTF?

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hahah Gump will never learn.

what an embarrassment to the titans

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The problem is that he can be suspended even if he is not charged like what happened to toolessberger. Even if the other guy started the fight and they determine that no charges will be filed he might be looking at a 4 game suspension.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lets wait and see if any of this turns out to be serious or even real.

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

sounds like he got into a tussel; maybe nothing more. NOTHING like Ben. And for what it's worth, PFT likes to sensationalize stories so I'll wait until more facts come out

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes, he could be suspended even if he is not charged. It's an unfortunate situation regardless. But we really have little to no details, so to draw any kind of conclusion about what happened or who was at fault would be idiotic at this point.

And as memphis_raven said, PFT is the king of sensationalizing. If you follow PFT at all you know that Florio and company try to make a big deal out of every single thing that shows up on their radar. It's the business they're in. PFT is basically the TMZ of the football world.

9. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Why do players keep putting themselves in positions like this? I hope this does not get nasty. This is the last thing we need with a possible CJ holdout and us fielding a younger team this season. The media has been prasing him of late, i hope his head didn't get huge again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar