Vince loses starting QB job injury or not

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The "few" injuries.. Ha..

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Just leave your Titans fan card at the door. Best of luck following Mr. Wonderlic.

3. VYoungMVP

VYoungMVP Camp Fodder

yeah 2 problems to you huh? i guess not winning the superbowl isnt a problem to you? cuz its 16 problems to me. yeah it is a nice username, and i probably will take it to another site cuz thats where he'll do it in. but im a titans fan no matter what.. but cool, dbc, attack my fanhood lol. uve always been an idiot in my mind.

4. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Regardless of whose side you're on, this loss just plain sucks. Our D has some serious issues, tackling today was a frigging joke at times. One game out of 1st place and a huge uphill battle ahead. Let's hope they can pull together as a TEAM and show us what they're made of.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

You're what's wrong with the world. Not one eloquent or original thought in your puny, little head. Come back when you can make a comment without sounding like a 12 year old. You're making an out of yourself.

6. VYoungMVP

VYoungMVP Camp Fodder

lmao attackin his intelligence.. classic, does it make u mad that this "Mr. Wonderlic" has already made more money than uve ever seen in your life? Probably.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's so much insight here.. Whoever is selling locker room passes to the folks here who have a black and white conclusion to this mess must be rich by now..

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

In other words you have nothing credible to add. Who gives a rats how much he makes?

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

So because Vince is rich, he's a better person?

10. VYoungMVP

VYoungMVP Camp Fodder

lmao i was answering your "eloquent and original thought in your puny, little head" with one of the same caliber. You are a moron. I'm making an of myself, cool. Very cool. I've never done that before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar