video from Jimmy Kimmel Live-VY

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

but shes rich :yes:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I dont find her attractive, so
    Id take jessica Simpson, then again, Id take Jessica Simpson over alot of ppl

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think she's hittable. But Jessica Simpson is hotter. She looked real good in that video for dukes of hazzard. But that said, she's a snorter. I coudn't handle that over the long haul. Plus she really is a dumb ***. Still, much hotter than the comedia.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Jessica Simpson would test my patience after a week with her stupidity.

Silverman isn't that great though I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Jessica Simpson walked right past me last night right here in downtown London Ontario. Her boyfriend John Mayer was playing here at the John Labatt Centre (which is just down the street from my place). She walked out of a restaurant just in front of me and across the street to a waiting car (wasn't even 100% sure it was her until this morning when the local news did a story on her being here in town and showed her wearing the same outfit). She is pretty hot and smelled fantastic.

I'd still take Sarah Silverman (I love long dark hair), but as Gunny said... I wouldn't throw Simpson out bed for letting one rip.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why can I just imagine you walking behind her trying to smell her hair, :ha:

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I didn't have a chance to walk behind her... she just stepped out of a doorway right in front of me and left a trail of fragrance... she had some big *** dude walking in front of her. I'm sure he would have clubbed me like a baby seal had I even looked the wrong way at her.

Love the new Ali sig. In another brush with greatness I met Ali in the Bahamas when he was training to fight Trevor Berbick. Got his autograph and a photo with him. Ali had a huge influence on my life. It's funny in meeting him back then you could tell how much he enjoyed the adoration fans heaped upon him. To this day Ali's auto's are pretty undervalued because he such an obliging signer. For the longest time you could simply just walk right up to his front door and knock and ask for a graph (that might have changed given his health).

Here's my favourite Ali shot (one of my favourite sports images)
    [​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wish I could get an Ali autograph.

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

He's really cleaned up his grammar and public speaking. Remember when we had just drafted him and we could barely understand him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar