Video board nearing completion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Those boards look so....out of place. Almost like they're too nice for the stadium.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

We shouldn't call it the 12th man though. That's too much Texas am.

Love the ideas though.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I wrote a letter to Ockenfels a couple of years ago about flaming torches. Nothing. Emailed mike Keith who promptly replied (as usual) but he said Ockenfels is the guy to persuade.

http://www.titansonline.com/team/staff/ralph-ockenfels/3b3f9af3-7fca-4eb6-b40a-72d9b3055d1e

This is the guy. We should hammer him with emails as a group with a single (same) message. I think that would be the most effective way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Thanks Riverman. I am going to write a nice letter tonight. Post it here for everyone's approval an editing(there will be numerous grammatical errors) and finalize a draft. After that's done I urged EVERYONE to send the exact same letter to this gentleman. If we can just get him to listen then it would be a step in the right direction.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This is our chance guys, since I have been registered, I have seen about 10 different ideas that all look good. Lets not let it pass us up.

Should we make a thread, create a poll for a few days and agree on one thing? Or should we just all just complain about about individual things. I think a new thread with different things to choose from would create a bigger buzz for people to see.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Spread it on Twitter, Facebook and Reddit etc

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Do it!

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm down.

After the letter I'm going to put together a petition here if everyone is cool.

http://www.change.org/petition

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His nurse would just pick it up and wheel him out of the room.
    Is that where you'd put it?

IDK about you guys, but the last thing Id do is shoot fire towards my new giant screen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'll email'em if you write a solid letter Corey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar